Counselling and personal development organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and questioning (LGBTQ) individuals. OogaChaga services are supervised by credible professionals and agencies in the fields of psychology, therapy and counselling in Singapore who are familiar with issues facing gay, lesbian, transgendered and questioning individuals.
- sexuality - understanding own's sexuality, struggles with sexual identity or sexual behaviours
- personal - self esteem, confidence, anger, stress, anxiety, deliberate self harm, coping with transition, addictions
- relationships with others - interpersonal relationships, workplace issues
- same sex relationships - loss, rejection, breakup, betrayal, same sex domestic violence, sero-discordant couples
- relationships with family - parents learning to cope with children sexuality, rejection from family members
- sexual health - sexual addiction, coping with HIV and STIs, living with HIV or AIDS
- other issues - studies, career, personal life goal
OogaChaga charges a very affordable rate for counselling services.