Taipei Gay Spa Dos and Don'ts
When getting a gay massage in Taipei, there are certain etiquette guidelines you should follow to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- Do communicate clearly with your massage therapist about the type of massage you want and any areas of focus.
- Do arrive on time and avoid wearing too much perfume or lotions.
- Do make sure to shower or bathe before your appointment.
- Don't eat a heavy meal immediately before your massage.
- Don't be afraid to provide feedback to the therapist on pressure and comfort.